Thursday, December 8, 2011

"Contradicting Similarities"


I make a killing and they wan live to be a part of it...
loosing faith in religion coz i dnt believe in politics...
you the man?? excuse me if i dont acknowledge it...
the only brain I respect is the one getting scholarships...
impossibility about as real as God giving apologies...
time is money, now they treat life as commodities...
and now faith is debated as government policy...
question abortion, media desensitize its oddities...
remotely control foreign colonies....
by dictating the situation of their economy...
*may not be the change, hope I spark the mind of those who follow me....

#random barz.... this probably the equivalent of me drunk texting...lol
(high off life....for the record.....sober living)

No comments:

Post a Comment